[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What can ACSI offer your school?
Members of ACSI Australia gain access to a range of great benefits to help your school have a global impact. These include, but are not limited to, the following:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Support
• Consultation with the Executive Officer – International Service Projects regarding mission and service opportunities for your school
• Planning and policy documents such as risk assessments, K – 12 framework for mission and service, overseas trip planning documents, etc.
• ACSI Australia schools able to attend other country conferences, regional and global events
• Participate in planning/presenting at relevant ACSI conferences
• Able to use the ACSI staff and access guest speakers that ACSI uses around the world
• ACSI Australia member schools able to access the ConNEXUS Premium system (online PD system including discussions forums, special interest groups, resources)
• Create the ACSI Australia “channel” on ConNEXUS Premium.
• ACSI Australia member school staff may be presenters or speakers at other ACSI country events.
• Opportunities for schools and staff to contribute financially to the work of Christian Education globally.
• Access to ACSI school accreditation system/standards – a self-assessment program that focuses significantly on Christian education ensuring a quality approach for the schools.
• Access to the Purposeful Design Publications (PDP) catalogue of books for purchase
• Obtain masters of books/materials – adapt for Australian use and then publish locally
• Australian based books and resources become part of the global PDP catalogue
• Link ACSI Australia schools to the global ACSI job board – i.e., wider source of potential staff.
• Access to the ACSI CSE archives of over 20 years of articles on Christian school education.
• Be connected to a global family of Christian Schools thorough inter-office communication and planning
• Participation in global Christian educational research
• Provide services opportunities for member schools through missions
• Provide service opportunities for member school staff members in international schools, etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Become a Member
If you are interested in joining this global network of Christian schools, download our membership form here.
Complete the form and email it to Emma Wynn-Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.