What can ACSI offer your school?
Members of ACSI Australia have access to a range of great benefits to help your school have a global impact. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Access to the Purposeful Design Publications (PDP) catalogue of books for purchase
- Link ACSI Australia schools to the global ACSI job board to gain a wider source of potential staff
- Access to the ACSI CSE archives of over 20 years of articles on Christian school education
- Share your resources and expertise with schools in need, helping to equip and empower educators around the world
- Attend international conferences and events
- Participate in planning/presenting at relevant ACSI conferences
- Our staff can provide support and guidance regarding mission and service opportunities for your school
- Access to planning and policy documents such as risk assessments, Prep – 12 framework for mission and service, overseas trip planning documents, etc.
- Join a global family of Christian schools
- Opportunities for meaningful partnerships with schools or organisations overseas
- Access to reliable in-country contacts who can provide oversight and guidance for cross-cultural partnerships
- Participate in and benefit from global Christian educational research
- Utilise ACSI staff and international guest speakers at your events
Join ACSI Australia today